Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ONE WEEK OLD!!!

Well it's hard to believe that Jack has already been born for one week!  It feels like just yesterday.  The days kind of run into each other.  Brian and I got to see Jack today because Brian was off work.  I held Jack for about 30 minutes.  He is up to 23 cc's of food.  His blood levels are down to 7.1.  The doctor didn't write orders for him to be removed from the lights.  I can't wait until they take them away.  Jack has the prettiest eyes and I know he hates those shades.  He is always pulling at them.  He is such a wiggle worm.  It's so cute to watch him stretch out real big.  He has such long limbs.  Tomorrow I'm going to start skin to skin with him.  I can't wait to feel my handsome boy against me.  I also got to kiss Jack for the first time today.  Brian was going to hold Jack, but he woke up with a little cough so we wanted to be safe than sorry so he is going to wait until Thursday to hold.  If he is over the cough.  All in all it's been a great day.  I can't wait until tomorrow.  Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment