Tuesday, November 23, 2010

6th Day in the NICU

Sorry I didn't update yesterday!  My grandmother was rushed to the ER.  She is doing much better.  Jack weights 4 pounds today.  He is doing really well.  His blood levels went down to 7.8.  They needed to be below 8 to be taken off the lamps but they still have them under the low level ones just to make sure he is going to continue to go down.  Hopefully by tomorrow they will be gone.  Jack is up to 20 cc's of food.  My little boy will be a week old tomorrow.  I held Jack for about 30 minutes.  Daddy got to come up from Athens and see Jack.  Mommy changed her first poopoo diaper today.  Plenty more of those to come!  I love that Jack is so calm.  It breaks my heart to think of him crying and me not there.  The nurses say he hardly evers cries.  Just when he wants something or needs to be changed.  Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment